Monday, February 27, 2012

Twinsies

Today was the coldest day of the week, so I wanted to make sure that I dressed appropriately.  I decided to forgo my regular jeans today and go for my warmer navy blue wide leg pants (I love these pants!) I also tried a color combination I have never tried before and that's purple and green.  I bought a new necklace this weekend and I added it to a cowl neck purple sweater that I like.  I topped it all off with a jean jacket, just for an extra layer of warmth!

My Outfits- Closet Couture

My sister and grandma and I went shopping this weekend, I picked up a few things to add to my closet. It has been quite some time since my sister and grandma and I went shopping together.  We quickly fell back into our old patterns and had a great time.  




My sister and I got goofy at the end of the day and started trying on some of the same things.  It's funny how the same item can look so different on two people with VERY different body types.  My sister is short and petite and skinny, her biggest challenge is fitting her hips and butt into a pair of pants without having too big of a gap in the back and to find pants that aren't too long (she had to get most of her pants tailored). Me on the other hand, I am tall and have a fuller figure, especially on top, while my lower half is skinnier.  My biggest challenge is finding tops and blazers to fit my upper half, it is also really tough for me to find dresses that fit my upper body without overwhelming my lower half. 

Daily Deal


np

No comments:

Post a Comment