Friday, February 24, 2012

Favorites

Happy Friday!  Today I wore my FAVORITE blazer.  I spent weeks coveting this blazer from White House Black Market.  It was way too expensive for me, so I waited and waited and WAITED for it to go on sale and finally it did.  Luckily I work right across the street from the store so I called to see if they still had my size in stock.  I went and tried it on and fell in love.  And bought it for 50% off! 

My Outfits- Closet Couture
Thought I'd do a product review today because I had to pull on the winter boots again this morning.  It was snowy and slushy and cold and my feet were warm and dry and cozy in my winter boots.  My husband actually researched online and found the Sorel boots.  I picked out the ones that I like and when they came in the mail I was so excited.  Not only were they warm and fit perfectly they are suprisingly lightweight, which is great because I walk a mile to get to work every day so I needed something that wasn't going to weight me down.  So if you're looking to buy winter boots I strongly suggest trying the Sorel's!

*I was not given any compensation or goods in exchange for this product, the opinions are my own.


Daily Deal
np

No comments:

Post a Comment