Thursday, January 19, 2012

19 January 2012

I'll admit my post today was supposed to be something else but when I woke up and saw how really really cold it was outside there was no way I could go with my intended outfit.  So I decided to put together an outfit that did not include any brown or black or gray, which I knows sounds easy for most people but not me!  So I stepped outside my box and put an outfit together with Navy and purple (I do admit though I have a wooden necklace on that I made).  The outfit below just demonstrates the blue pants, purple top and jean jacket, which I have on.  The necklace is something similar of something I made from an old bracelet that was all stretched out.  This outfit is nothing to jump for joy for, but I think I will be taking on this challenge again very soon!
chictopia-clutchicago

buygreen.com- Piao Fest Necklace

My outfits- Closet Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment