Friday, January 20, 2012

20 January 2012



My Outfits- Closet Couture

Kelly Clarkson













 



Today, because the weather was so bad, I didn’t really try anything new.  I just simply dressed for warmth and comfort.  I guess maybe if you count the fact that I have a new haircut, then I did do something new.  I was wearing my snow boots all day so that’s why you don’t see them in the picture.  However, I do want to give you a product review on my snow boots.  This year I finally decided to cave in and buy some more expensive (but still reasonable) priced snow boots.  Let me tell you living in the Midwest I have no idea why I didn’t do this sooner.  It’s been unseasonably warm so far this summer, but winter has finally hit and I am so glad I asked for these boots for Christmas.  My husband splurged and bought me Sorel’s.  They are warm, REALLY comfy and just an overall great purchase.  They are durable and will last me for years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment