Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thrifting Thursday

I decided not to show my outfit today because I went thrift store shopping so I didn't have on anything significant.  I did pick up some good Spring/Summer outfit staples today while I was thrifting.  What do you think?


 Daily Deal
After spending so much money buying retail eyeglasses I discovered Coastal.com.  They sometimes give free pairs of glasses away all you have to do is pay for the lenses.  The deal below is good for a pair of glasses for $49 (including the Rx lenses) plus free shipping.  I got my current pair of glasses for $30, and I LOVE them.  They even have a really good tutorial on how to measure your face for glasses.  Try them out!


I was not compensated or given goods in exchange for this daily deal.

np

No comments:

Post a Comment