Monday, March 12, 2012

Editing

A couple of weeks ago Elephants & Owls did a blog post about something I do all the time, which is editing your clothes.  In this case Kellie in "Magic Monday", mentioned that the top she was wearing was too long, so she tied it up in the back and really liked the way it looked.  

This is something I do all the time, I edit my own clothes to fit the outfit.  Today the top I am wearing is somewhat big, so it gives me the look of being pregnant (which I am not) so I tucked in the back and Viola! I have a more fitted shirt.  I also tend to do this A LOT with my jewelry.  I will make a necklace shorter or longer by either tying the chain to make it shorter or adding an extension pieces to make the necklace longer.  This way I can customize my jewelry with my outfit!  What do you edit in your closet?

My Outfits- Closet Couture



Daily Deal


np

No comments:

Post a Comment