Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunny Days

It has been so sunny and nice lately, it's really getting me in the mood for Spring.  This weekend we celebrated one of my best friend's birthday.  I really wanted to wear my new tank top I got from Marshall's and decided I didn't care if I looked too fancy for the restaurant we were going to. I am starting to realize that I worry way to much about if I will be too fancy or too casual or not put together enough.   I even worry about whether or not something looks exactly right.  

Wow, it's exhausting.  So this weekend I decided to say "who cares", and just wear what I wanted to, without thinking if it was too fancy or thinking it looked exactly right.  It really opened up my mind and honestly relaxed me enough to take some chances (very small chances) but chances. 

I think I am starting to feel this way because I am reading all of these wonderful blogs about other fashion experimenting gals who always say experiment, have fun and be confident. This week I am going to try and just go for it!  Who cares if it doesn't look perfect, or if I am too fancy or not fancy enough.  And the best part is I am realizing when I relax and do go for it, I do look more put together than I even thought I would, go figure!

Sunday Evening: My Outfits- Closet Couture













Monday's Outfit
I also tried some remixing and re-imaging my wardrobe using Audrey from Putting Me Together's Remixable Wardrobe guide!  I think for my first try it wasn't too bad, but I do need to try and mix it up with different colors. What do you think?

My Outfits- Closet Couture


Daily Deal

np

No comments:

Post a Comment