Monday, January 16, 2012

16 January 2012

My Oufits on Closetcourture.com

My favorite style blog! What I Wore- Jessica Quirk


















Today I tried the boots over skinny pants look.  I realize this is not new for most (read 99%) of people but for me it is.  I have been really reluctant in trying this trend. Which seems to be moving towards more norm than a trend.  So this is my interpretation of this outfit,  I don't have jeggings yet, that's a scary thing for me to try.  And I don't have a sweater like this or jacket.  So I just paired my skinny black pants with a fly away striped cardigan.  

Black Pants- Banana Republic (on sale)

Black tshirt- Ann Taylor Loft (on sale)

Fly away cardigan- one A (purchased at Marshalls)

Boots- Diba Pilot Boot (purchased on DSW.com on sale)

Earrings- New York and Company


Compass Necklace- present from my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment