Monday, April 9, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Well, I'm back in the saddle.  I had a weird week last week and missed some days blogging.  But I'm back, sorry for my absence!  The weather here is still a bit cooler (which I secretly like) and so I wanted to wear jeans and a blazer.  I am really liking mixing navy blue with other colors lately.  
 
I also wanted to blog about this great product that I use on occasion.  It's called Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs.  It's basically makeup that goes on your legs.  Normally, I just wear self-tan lotion, but I forget how nice this Sally Hansen spray makes your legs look.  For me it's not necessarily looking like I have a tan but to cover up my REALLY white legs and so my veins don't show as much.  The best thing is it just washes right off!


 Daily Deal
np

No comments:

Post a Comment