Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Remixable Wardrobe

Today, I wanted to bring you the next installment of Putting Me Together's- Building a Remixable Wardrobe, Part 3: The Importance of Colored Bottom.

I do have to say Audrey is right, putting colored bottoms and patterned bottoms is a really easy way to stretch your wardrobe.  The other thing I learned about buying colored/patterned bottoms is that if, a color doesn't look good near your face, that doesn't mean that you can't wear it on your bottom half!  

I have a fuller bust and fare skin, which means that I don't usually wear lighter colors or pastels on my top half, not only do they tend to make me look top heavy but they also wash me out.  However, that does mean that I can't wear lighter colors on bottom, I am going to use Audrey's advice and invest in some light colored bottoms for the Spring and Summer!

My Outfits- Closet Couture

Daily Deal

np

 

No comments:

Post a Comment