Friday, March 16, 2012

The Power of Animal Print

Happy Friday!  I built this outfit around my new shoes (I'm in love).  I am still getting a handle on what can be worn with animal print.  I know everyone says you can wear it with anything, but I'm going to need to ease myself into that.  This outfit is something I have never worn together, I have never paired this Olive green blazer (apparently olive is a neutral...still getting used to that as well), with a dark teal shirt.  And I wore it with a necklace I just picked up from New York & Co (they have some great jewelry there), it also is something I wouldn't normally buy, but I kept seeing people wearing white larger necklaces so I thought I would try it!  What do you wear with your animal prints?

Daily Deal
np

No comments:

Post a Comment