Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shop It To Me- .com


Unfortunately, I haven't been able to post my outfits for the past few days, due to the fact that the Closet Couture website is down.  When they are back up and running I will post my outfits from the week.  

Since I am taking this opportunity, I thought I would share this website I have been using.  It's called Shop It To Me. This website is a free virtual personal shopper.  


Shop It To Me
Once you sign up, you will get to choose the price range of the clothing you would like to see, the sale percentage you would like to see and the retailers you are interested in looking at.  Once you start looking at the items it finds, you can adjust to show only what brands you want to see, the items as well as adjusting the price.  


I use Shop It To Me to see all of the sales going on in the stores I shop at.  Instead of going to the stores' individual websites I can go to one place and see everything that is on sale!  You can even sign up for an alerts to be sent to your email.  Once you find an item you like just click the item and Shop It To Me will direct you to the retailers website!  

It's so easy to use and I love the fact that I only have to go to one website to see what is on sale instead of going to 10 different websites!

~np
 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3465795/when-in-doubt-wear-red?claim=aw4m6yjtjr8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment