Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Repeat Offender

I am a repeat offender! I guess with shoes this isn't such a big deal, but I couldn't wait to wear the same shoes as I did yesterday and since it is unusually warm here in the Midwest I figured I'd go for it, with no socks (in JANUARY!) I also usually wear this blazer only with a dress, but I pared it with jeans today and a skinny belt.  I used to think I couldn't wear a skinny belt, but I have been doing it more and more, just to really define my waist in a more subtle way.  If I want my belt to have more of an impact on my outfit I wear a wide belt.  I find even though I have a full chest it helps to show I have waist.  How do you wear your belts?  Do you have an item of clothing that is a repeat offender?



My Outfits- Closet Couture


Top/New York & Co
Earrings/?
Bracelet/?
Blazer/Target
Belt/F21
Jeans/Levis
Shoes/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment